Individual Psychotherapy for Awesome Women
Services Available in Boca Raton or Via Telehealth (for eligible patients)
Are you already an awesome woman but need some help working through a specific problem? Or are you working towards awesomeness and need some support getting there? Perhaps you don’t feel awesome at all (trust me, you are but you just don’t know it yet): you struggle with depression, anxiety, low confidence and/or lacks of direction. I hear you! I’ve been there, done that AND I got through it…with the help of others, including therapists.
Do You Ever Think:
- I get depressed/anxious and don’t know what to do about it/how to get out of it.
- I feel stuck in my job/relationship.
- I feel like I have no direction.
- I’m afraid that I’ve made a bad career/relationship decision and I don’t know what to do next.
- I’m so stressed out. I just can’t cope with everything I have going on.
- On the outside, I look like I have it all together, but inside, I am discontent, full of self-doubt, and want something different than what I have.
- I struggle to find work-life balance.
- My self-esteem is terrible and it really has a negative impact in my life.
You’re not alone! These are just some of the problems that I help women address in psychotherapy.
How Can Psychotherapy Help?
Empowerment – Identify your strengths and embrace them; gain the courage and confidence to take control of your life, squash your goals, and then set bigger ones!
Self-Discovery – Explore your negative thoughts and patterns and anxer the questions, “Who am ?,” Why do I do what I do?,” and more.
Learn Coping Skills – Develop skills to aid with decision making, problem solving, boundary setting, effective communication, and managing stress, depression, and anxiety.
Finding Balance – Determine what is important to you and how to expend your time and energy accordingly.
Goal Identification and Setting – Identify what you want and how to get it.
Support – Receive unbiased support from another female who is trained and experienced in using research-based techniques to help you feel better.